Shipping & Returns
Placing Your Order
We make every effort to make sure orders are processed as soon as possible, and no unnecessary delays occur in processing an order. All orders will be shipped within two weeks, or faster if in stock, provided there are no problems with the payment verification.
When placing your order, please consider the following:
- Orders may be placed online at www.seabreathe.com or via phone at 604-556-1811.
- Business hours at Sea Breathe are Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST excluding holidays.
- Payment must be received prior to shipping your order. Visa & MasterCard are accepted. Visa & MC payments are processed in our Canadian office. Sea Breathe has no access to, or control over, any additional fees billed to the customer by the credit card company, bank, or merchant processor.
- Orders placed overnight will be processed the opening of the next business day. Orders placed on a Saturday or Sunday will not be processed until Monday (excluding holidays).
- Please provide a street address for courier service as most couriers are unable to deliver to a post office box address.
Receiving Your Order
Standard delivery only occurs on regular business days and does not include weekends or holidays. Please be available or have a responsible person available to sign and accept your order during business hours. If a delivery cannot be made, the carrier will provide instructions to receive your order (local warehouse, 2nd attempt, etc.).
The item(s) are carefully packed for shipment by our shipping department in compliance with carrier requirements. However we realize that shipment damage may occur in spite of these precautions. Please check all shipments when they are delivered for shortages or external signs of damage. If packages in your shipment appear damaged, you should immediately unpack them and inspect the contents. If you find a problem, notify the delivery driver of the item(s) involved before you sign and accept your order. Failure to do so may result in the carrier refusing to honor the claim.
Returning Your Order
A 15% re-stocking fee will be applied to all returns. No returns after 30 days. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The product must be accompanied by the receipt and in original condition (unused). The item(s) must be complete, undamaged and unsoiled, with the original packaging, labels, accessories and documentation intact. No return on special order products.
When returning your order, please consider the following:
- Return of any item(s) must be pre-approved by Sea Breathe via email or telephone.
- Customer will be responsible for freight charges incurred to return the item(s). Freight collect shipments will be refused.
- Please return the product(s) clearly labeled, in the original shipping package.
- The customer is responsible for any damage or loss of package(s) during return shipment to Sea Breathe.
- Please include the original receipt. If you have discarded the original receipt, contact us via email or telephone for further guidelines.
- On the back of the invoice or separate document, please indicate your reason for return.
- Once we have received and inspected the returned item(s) and your return is accepted, we will process your credit as soon as possible.
Canceling Your Order
At Sea Breathe we are committed to fulfilling orders in a very timely manner which means there is very little time for you to cancel. Please contact us immediately by telephone (604-864-0978) and we will do our best to cancel the order.
Questions and Concerns
Should you have any questions or require further information, please email or telephone us at 604-556-1811 Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm PST.
There may be times when our website contains incorrect pricing. We reserve the right to cancel an order that has incorrect pricing. ITEMS FROM THIS CATALOG MAY BE ADDED, DELETED, OR SUBSTITUTED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.